August 25 10:30am
Who is this session for:
- HIV Educators who attend this event should be employed in a position funded to deliver HIV education.
- Please note that participants can not be Priority Population Network (PPN) affiliated HIV Educators (i.e., they cannot be a GMSH, WHAI, ACCHO, or TON Network Member [Harm Reduction/HCV] workers)
- As this is a virtual workshop, there is no limit on how many HIV Educators can attend per agency.
To get a link to the meeting, you must register in advance.
In this meeting, we will be introduced to Nasra Smith, Senior Lead of Policy and System Initiatives at the OHTN who will introduce us to the We Give a F*CK Campaign.
By the end of the meeting, attendees will:
- Be aware of PrEP assessment tools
- Know where to refer in the area
- Know how clients can pay for PrEP
- Know how to access 3 months of free PrEP
This event is facilitated by the OAN, CATIE and the OHTN.