Thursday, September 23, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Part of the Casey House HIV & Mental Health series. This educational series has been developed for health care and support service providers caring for and working with people living with, at risk for and affected by HIV.
Interested in lessons learned from successful relationships between clinical and community settings? Please join us to explore potential communities of care and mental health resources.
- System Navigation – Indigenous Patient Navigator
Leonard Benoit, Toronto Regional Cancer Program
- More than just a voice – The impact of people with lived & living experience
Clem Fong, The Dr. Peter Centre & Matt Bonn, CAPUD
- Clinical & community collaboration – A Mental Health Clinical Fellowship
Deanna Chaukos, Mt. Sinai & Celeste Bilbao-Joseph, Centre for Spanish Speaking Peoples
- The Mental Health Network – Service providers sharing resources & strategies
Brendan McLarty, UHN, Melissa Egan, REALIZE, Daniella Leacock, Black CAP
& Katherine Martin, OHTN
- Working towards holistic health – Casey House
Elise Hall, Kendall Doucette, Casey Schapel & Inter-professional Staff at Casey House
- The OHTN HIVe – Introducing an online education portal for sharing resources
Diana Campbell, OHTN