We’re pleased to announce that a report on the key ideas shared at the 2015 HIV and Housing Summit is now available. This report includes text summaries of plenary talks, video clips of presenters and Summit organizers discussing some of the overarching themes of the conference, and links to further information.
- Debra Furr-Holden’s powerful address on finding upstream solutions to health inequalities
- An extended segment on intimate partner violence, from a panel sponsored by the Public Health Agency of Canada
- Excerpts from an interview with Harlan Pruden on the impact colonization continues to have on Indigenous families and his mission to recover the history of two-spirit peoples
- Highlights from Chris Beyrer’s keynote address on PrEP and other interventions for key populations
- Details on commitments made by four North American jurisdictions to end AIDS by 2020