The HIV Endgame Program supports people and projects (including innovative, discovery-based and investigator-driven-game-changing projects) that have the potential to:
- Meet the needs of populations in Ontario most affected by HIV.
- Drive changes in policy and practice across the HIV prevention, engagement, and care cascade.
- Lead to more integrated health and social services.
- Identify effective ways to address the social determinants that have a negative impact on the health of communities most affected by HIV.
- Contribute to a rapid learning HIV health and social system.
FALL 2020-2021: AWARDS
Game Changer Awards
Project funding to generate game-changing knowledge, and pilot and scale-up game-changing interventions.
Letter of Intent due December 7, 2020 at 5pm
Community-Based Project and Participatory Evaluation Awards
Project funding for community-based agencies and people living with HIV to undertake HIV projects, needs assessments, quality improvements, and evaluations that will have a meaningful impact on services for those most affected by HIV.
Full application due January 18, 2020 at 5pm
A diverse OHTN Review Committee will review and appraise every proposal submitted to the HIV Endgame Program. Review criteria will be included in the application guidelines.