HIV Mental Health Network Quarterly Meeting
June 1, 2023
9:30a.m. – 11a.m. EST
We would love for you all to review the following questions in advance of the meeting, as we will be seeking your input to help us determine our direction moving forward:
- What are your need priorities for the network?
- What percentage of our meetings would you like to be devoted to supporting one another as peers?
- What would you like the peer supports to look like?
- What percentage of our meetings would you like to be devoted to ongoing education?
- What educational opportunities would you be most interested in?
- What needs can this network realistically meet to support you in your role? (note: the network does not have a budget)
This virtual session is intended for clinical and non-clinical workers supporting people living with HIV. This includes: HIV Mental Health workers in ASOs and clinical environments, front line support workers, and private practitioners serving HIV positive clients
Attendees do not need to be members of the HIV Mental Health Network.