October 18, 2023
As local Ontario Health Teams (OHTs) re-prioritize after several years responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, the HIV sector has a critical and timely opportunity to bring HIV issues to broader health planning discussions and to determine the most effective manner and timing to become directly involved in regional planning activities and partnerships.
Join us for a session with presenters, panelists and a facilitated discussion towards:
- Deeper understanding of Ontario Health Team’s purpose and community engagement process
- Understanding how Ontario Health Teams apply to ASOs
- Creating a criteria or process goals for your organization’s engagement
This is a virtual session for HIV sector leaders, regardless of current levels of engagement, to share, learn and plan.
Nancy Lin, OT Reg. (Ont.) Director of Operations, Downtown East Toronto OHT
- Heidi Eisenhauer, Executive Director, Réseau ACCESS Network
- Ruth Cameron, Executive Director, AIDS Committee of Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo & Area (ACCKWA)
- John Maxwell, Executive Director, ACT