The OHTN’s HIV Endgame Program has announced its new round of funding opportunities, with letters of intent due Monday, July 18, 2022.
The Endgame program supports people and projects (including innovative, discovery-based and investigator-driven-game-changing projects) that have the potential to:
- Meet the needs of populations in Ontario most affected by HIV.
- Drive changes in policy and practice across the HIV prevention, engagement, and care cascade.
- Lead to more integrated health and social services.
- Identify effective ways to address the social determinants that have a negative impact on the health of communities most affected by HIV.
- Contribute to a rapid learning HIV health and social system.