Looking for help with OCASE? These are our OCASE Resources:
- OCASE How to record cooking, housekeeping and shopping – Click here for instructions on how to record cooking, housekeeping and shopping for clients for NON-supportive housing agencies.
- OCASE Support Services Videos – Click here to watch videos about setting-up new clients and recording the services you deliver to your clients.
- OCASE Support Services Manual Link – Click here see the manual about setting-up new clients and recording the services you deliver to your clients.
- OCASE 2.0 Training FAQ – Click here to review the Frequently Asked Questions from the O-CASE 2.0 Support Services training sessions. This handy reference guide contains answers to the most common questions that OCASE users have asked.
- OCASE Informal Series and Anonymous Event Bookings – Click here to review the Event Bookings guide. Please note: there are no changes to Support Service or EOCD activities; this guide only covers Informal Series, Group Lists, Volunteer activities and Harm Reduction tracking.
OCASE Support Services Videos
These videos cover how to set-up a new client, record the services delivered to them, or add Support Services records to an existing client.
- How do I navigate through the OCASE system?
- How do I add a client to OCASE or use the Intake Wizard?
- How do I enter information about a new client, like Client Intake or Baseline information (Document 1)?
- How do I record a service like a Support Service Session (Document 2)?
- How do I record a missed appointment or simple client contact like an e-mail or text message (Document 3)?
- How do I record an update to a presented issue like an improvement in a client’s access to healthcare (Document 4)?
- How do I record an update to a demographic field, like housing situation, or close a service file (Document 5/6)?
- How do I generate a report on my OCASE data?
OCASE Data Quality Toolkit 2016
OCASE Reports Summary – Client Support Services
This document provides a list of OCASE reports available for client support services and exception reports.
For each report, it identifies where to access the report, who should use the report, how often it should be used, suggestions for what to include in the report and describes how the report can benefit you in your work.
Support Services Resource Guide (April 2016)
This document explains and defines the Core Program Areas for Support Services, OCASE data collection requirements, agency data entry protocols and other accountability requirements.
CLICK HERE for Support Services Resource Guide (April 2016)
OCASE Support Services Manual Link
This manual covers setting-up new clients and recording the services you deliver to your clients.
Transfer Readiness Framework Diagram
This diagram explains the process used for agencies to upgrade to the new OCASE documents.
OCASE Top 10 Information Privacy & Security Best Practices
This document highlights best practices for computer privacy and security. Use this as a guide to help you develop your own agency practices.