- What are evidence-informed practices for providing online mental health counselling?
- What online platforms and modalities have been used for providing online counselling, and which have been shown to be effective?
- Which populations have been shown to benefit
Addressing intimate partner violence at HIV clinics
Reed Siemieniuk, of McMaster University, described research done at the Southern Alberta HIV Clinic investigating links between intimate partner violence (IPV) and HIV, depicted in the flowchart below.
- What are the effects of childhood sexual abuse on antiretroviral medication adherence, sexual risk behaviours and overall health among men who have sex with men?
- What effective interventions exist to address childhood sexual abuse-related issues among men