The OHTN supports research that has the potential to improve the lives of people with HIV. To achieve this outcome, we rely on the expert advice and guidance of the Advisory Committee which provides advice on the prioritization, implementation and monitoring the ways in which the OHTN can strategically invest in research.
Research Advisory Committee
The purpose of the advisory committee is to provide broad perspective and advice on the prioritization, implementation, and monitoring of the ways in which the OHTN can support community efforts to address the determinants of health.
- Barry Adam, University of Windsor
- Roy Cain, McMaster University
- Alan Cochrane, University of Toronto
- Evan Collins, Hassle Free Clinic
- Norbert Gilmore (Chair), Associate Director, McGill AIDS Centre
- Winston Husbands, AIDS Committee of Toronto
- Rupert Kaul, University of Toronto
- John Lavis, (Chair), McMaster University
- Lynne Leonard, University of Ottawa
- Frank McGee, (Ex-Officio), AIDS Bureau, Ministry of Health and Long-term Care
- Stanley Read, Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto
- Robert Remis, University of Toronto
- Ken Rosenthal, McMaster University Health Sciences Centre